Mesopeel Jessner Modified
Mesopeel_Jessner Modified is a chemoexfoliant combining salicylic, lactic and citric acid in a stabilised gellied hydroglicalchic solution at ph < 1.5.
Salicylic acid is a betahydroxy acid with a powerful keratolytic affect acting as a comedolytic due to its lipophilic nature.
Lactic acid is a keratolytic which thickens the epidermis and dermis increasing hyaluronic acid concentration in the extracellular matrix giving the skin firmness and hydration.
Citric acid an alphahydroxy acid with exfoliant, antioxidant and antiaging properties.
The Mesopeel_Jessner Modified peeling promotes the following processes:
- Breakage of epidermis cell cohesion.
- Skin pigmentation lightening and reduction.
- Reduction of flaws and improves superficial scar aspest.
- Skin smoothening and wrinkle reduction of acne symptoms.
- Increases epidermis thickness.
- Increases synthesis of dermis collagen.
- Increases glcosaminoglycan production.
- Improves skin luminosity and texture.
Mesopeel_Jessner Modified is a chemoexfoliant ideal for dull, slightly wrinkled, sensitive and dark skins. Indicated for : chronological aging and/or actinic acne and superficial scarring, slight epidermis hyperpigmentations, recoverring skin texture, luminosity and tone.
Mesopeel_Jessner Modified is recommended for all Fitzpatrick phototypes, however with precaution at all times for V and VI. The professional must carry out a full assesment of each case prior to peel application.
Symptoms due to the chemoexfoliation itself may appear like:
- Transitory erythema
- Bacterial or viral infections
- Changes in skin texture
- Slow healing and/or residual hyperttophic scarring
- Exceptionally post inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Very exceptionall hypopigmentation